2014年8月3日日曜日

FAQ

What nationality are you?  
I'm 100% Japanese.

Can I PM you?

Yes you can when you are on my friend list.

How can I be on your friend list? 

Simply tip me 200 tokens with a tip note"Friend add" Please!:)
 

Do you take Privates?
Yes I do take privates. But only when you see (Pvt welcome)in room topic.

What do you do in Private?
It various depends on person I'm going with. I am very active,playful and talkative person. What do YOU want to do?hehe

Do you do Group shows?
I do when I'm in the mood of going to group show. It is more likely to happen after we clear the room topic!


Do you do Skype shows BB?
No I don't. I'm sorry bb...>_<Do you do Skype shows? But I do as a prize sometimes!!

Do you get naked in public shows?
No. I don't get naked in public show. But I will get little sexy sometimes.


Show/Flash Tits/Pussy BB?
Hell no BB. Go to other room.


Why do I get banned?
Because you've been very disrespectful to Hime or other members. We are not here for the stressful conversation. We are here for a happy fun time! Right? :P

Can we meet up?

I'm afraid I have to say no. But we can dream about it right?:)

Will you be my girlfriend?
I'm sorry, I'm not looking for boyfriend here. But always looking for boytoys!:P